Forum | Archon Gaming

Thread: Hey Everyone

Forum User
    Total Contributions For

Delred     $ 0.00

Hey Everyone

Hello there everyone,

I'd say most of you here wouldn't really know me as I'm a member of the 12th Bydand Brigade Napoleonic Wars regiment (A Lieutenant in fact) which is currently calling your wonderful teamspeak server home at the moment. Someone on the Teamspeak told us about these forums, so I thought that I could probably use them for my regiment and learn a little more about this community. I currently live in Adelaide, South Australia at a good age of sixteen.

Total Contributions For

Tenny     $ 52.00
    Welcome to the clan! Feel free to post on any thread you wish, just try not to bump one / two year old threads too often

Head Admin
    Total Contributions For

Mr. Davies     $ 225.00
    Welcome!

Gamebeep was telling me about how you guys play competitively. It's pretty awesome. Keen to give it a shot sometime.
    Mr. Davies - BFS Human Relations Officer. Don't forget your daily prayers to the Madd God. The Madd God should be feared and respected.

Total Contributions For

Insaniity     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delred View Post
    Hello there everyone,

I'd say most of you here wouldn't really know me as I'm a member of the 12th Bydand Brigade Napoleonic Wars regiment (A Lieutenant in fact) which is currently calling your wonderful teamspeak server home at the moment. Someone on the Teamspeak told us about these forums, so I thought that I could probably use them for my regiment and learn a little more about this community. I currently live in Adelaide, South Australia at a good age of sixteen.
    Hey man!

Considering I know literally freaking nothing about your game, mind giving me a run down on the general idea / what it's about? :D

What's the competitive scene for it like?

Forum User
    Total Contributions For

Delred     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniity View Post
    Hey man!

Considering I know literally freaking nothing about your game, mind giving me a run down on the general idea / what it's about? :D

What's the competitive scene for it like?
    Sure thing.

Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer only expansion for Warband. It is set during the Napoleonic Wars as the names suggests and tries to historically recreate the weaponry and battlefields. There are a few different game modes that you can select from as well as 5 different nations that you can choose to play. A more detailed description of the basic gameplay can be found here: http://www.giantbomb.com/mount-blade...rs/3030-37997/

Now the competitive scene is one of the key features of it. All gaming groups are organised into regiments, like the 12thBB. These regiments might specialize in being a infantry regiment for example but could also have an artillery or skirmisher branch of it. These regiments are then organised into line battles. Ever seen a movie where both armies just march towards each other in a huge line with cannon balls flying into them and then they wait until they are really close before firing? Well this is basically that just in a game. That is the main game type that regiments are involved in although some servers are more relaxed with the rules than others.

Total Contributions For

Kapow     $ 180.00
    Mate mount and blade is awesome. Poony made a few of us buy fire and sword when it was really cheap on steam, karma poony and I would have clocked up at least 50 hours each on ot, keen to check out the competetive side aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate mount and blade is awesome. Poony made a few of us buy fire and sword when it was really cheap on steam, karma poony and I would have clocked up at least 50 hours each on ot, keen to check out the competetive side aswell.

Clan Admin
    Total Contributions For

LemonHunter     $ 0.00
    Welcome to the clan, mate. Good to see yet another Adelaide gent!

Total Contributions For

Gleedaniel13     $ 0.00
    Welcome to the board and I am a newbie here also. I hope I am welcome as well.

Thread Information